Monday, December 7, 2009

Returning to Torn Paper


Modifed Paper
As usual the suggestion of the landscape in the horizontal lines.
I had it turned to a vertical at one point but it wanted back to horizontal.
I added in some extra darks via Photoshop to try out some contrast.
An easy way to test before tearing....more paper.

 
One Moment

Another landscape appeared yesterday even though I was

                              just (so I thought) preparing papers for backgrounds for journals and
                                                                     Christmas cards.
I'm thinking about adding more words phrases and small images into
the larger image so this is the first.
Also discovered cheesecloth to paint through with the painted brush.
(sky texture above.)
Willl add the painted cheesecloth into a future painting or
paper project





Digg!

submit to reddit

No comments: